RoloPress 1.1 beta available
By SlipFire | Published January 14, 2010
RoloPress version 1.1 beta is now available, and fixes all reported bugs. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback.
- All fields now save data correctly.
- Empty fields in Contact/Company details hide icons and titles.
- Address fields in contact details formatted correctly.
- “Pages” Widget: auto excludes “Edit Company” and “Edit Contact” pages because they cannot be accessed directly. (not really a fix, but caused confusion)
- Contact widget now says contact in instructions.
- Only logged in users see “Write a note”
- Custom Widgets are now fully translatable.
- Body Class recognizes browsers and operating systems correctly.
- Admin: Item images appear on Edit Posts page
- Language files have been added
Also, we would like to work on the first RoloPress importer, and want your feedback. Please visit RoloPress.com and vote for your preference (survey in the sidebar)